Monday, July 14, 2014

Return of the Speedbird

I haven't been exactly shy about how nice English Stephen's "SpeedBird" will be once he gets beyond a couple of third-party dependencies and is able to make progress at his own pace. These tank badges he is getting ready to cast in bronze are the perfect example.


Last I heard Stephen had unseated Flathead Rob as the World's most anal retentive bike builder, no easy feat as some of you well know. This search will not show you all the SpeedBird posts I've done but it's certainly representative. I heard one of the guys he's been waiting on just gave him a delivery date. I sure hope that stays the case. All bike builds have some frustrating delays beyond the builder's control but Stephen has been especially unlucky in that department.  I think it will be well worth the wait one day.

No comments:

})();